Nigeria: PTI final year student gets electrocuted while installing solar panels

Nigeria: PTI final year student gets electrocuted while installing solar panels

By Ahmad Hadizat Omayoza, Mamos Nigeria

A final year student of a petroleum training school in Efurun, Delta State was electrocuted while installing solar panels on a one-storey building.

PUNCH Metro determined that the bloody incident occurred on Thursday, October 19, 2023, at a business office near Wari Garage He Area Commercial Bank. The area where I wanted to install solar panels was blocked by high voltage power. The wire connecting adjacent commercial banks became magnetized.

According to witnesses, he was reportedly electrocuted.

Furthermore, a brave passerby noticed this ugly development and immediately hit the aluminum ladder with a long dry board, successfully dislodging it from the vibrating high-voltage line that the young man was holding onto. found. Unconsciously.

The final year student of PTI was reportedly writing his final year project at the time of the incident and was immediately taken to a nearby private hospital for treatment.

He reportedly gave up the ghost soon after arriving at a private clinic.

Meanwhile, the remains of the deceased student, who lived with his parents on nearby Bowen Avenue, were buried on Saturday, October 28, 2023, in a country house in one of the southeastern states. It is reported that.

No Comments

Post A Comment

Translate »