According to the Minister of Health Dr. Samateh, 1.Currently 177 under Quarantine and all are safe and sound.
2.The Bangladeshi’s 10 close contacts all tested negative.
3.The Contacts tracing is continuing aggressively
4.In six days time the first batch will be out of quarantine if they continue to have no signs and symptoms.
- Four(4)staff of the Ministry of Health currently under Quarantine because of their possible exposure to the virus.
6.Currently no ambulances available in border post areas.
- The kotu lab will now be operational.
- Gambians are now reporting suspected cases via the hotline 1025.
- We have not yet received any information on the suspected case at the Brikama Health Centre.
- As part of the standard operating procedure, suspected cases in rural areas will be tested within their respective regions.