2022 midterm election results
What we’re covering here
- First Senate flip of the night: Democrat John Fetterman will win Pennsylvania’s Senate seat, CNN projects, and defeat Trump-backed Republican Mehmet Oz.
- Control of Senate and House still hang in the balance: It’s too early to call key races in Nevada, Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona. Governorships, secretaries of states and attorneys general are also on the line.
- Historic firsts: Both parties are diversifying their ranks. Here’s a look at the candidates CNN projects will make history.
- En español: Sigue nuestra cobertura de las elecciones en español aquí.
- Did you face any voting issues? Send us your stories here. And here’s a guide to navigate intimidation and other obstacles to voting.